Chasse & Company is highly regarded in this specialized industry among the insurance and bonding companies as well as lenders and financial institutions. We recognize and understand the issues these companies encounter when implementing aggressive tax planning. Coordinating a balanced operation is necessary to satisfy bonding requirements, financing provisions, operating performance, cash flow and taxation.
- Work in progress and completed contracts
- Fixed asset/equipment costing and utilization
- Employee efficiency programs
- Job costing
- Cash flow projections
- Operating budgets
- Analyze and evaluate work in progress and contracts
- Fixed asset/equipment costing
- Cash flow
- Maximizing bonding capacity
- Financial positioning
- Operating performance
- Tax implications and strategies
How can Chasse enhance your business?
The easiest way to find out is to ask. Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss the possibilities.