Chasse & Company is a premier CPA Firm that strives to achieve results that exceed expectations. Our mission is to add maximum value to businesses by being proactive and by recognizing that each client has unique goals.
- Become familiar with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Perform bookkeeping services for clients.
- Prepare tax work papers, including trial balances, depreciation schedules and debt amortization schedules.
- Prepare basic tax returns and, on more complex engagements, accumulate data for tax return preparation.
- Prepare engagement correspondence.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the firm’s partners or professional staff.
Individuals at this level normally have a basic understanding of accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation, but may not have obtained a college degree that includes a significant concentration of accounting or tax courses.
Our tax intern position may lead to full-time employment upon student’s graduation.
Chasse & Company, LLC
31 Court St. Suite 400
Auburn, ME 04210